Here is a list of Bollywood actresses who became pregnant before marriage. The wedding was held hush-hush or hurried, followed by the good news.
- Sridevi – She was reportedly seven months pregnant when she married beau Boney Kapoor. The couple married June 2,1996 and Jhanvi Kapoor was born a few months later.
- Mahima Choudhary – Her marriage was low profile; it was clear that she was pregnant before marriage. Mahima wed on November 2006 and delivered a baby June 10, 2007.
- Celina Jaitley – Celina Jaitley was pregnant before marriage. She wed beau Peter Haag on July 23, 2011 and gave birth to twin boys, Winston and Viraaj on March 24, 2012.
- Konkona Sen Sharma – She married boyfriend and actor Ranvir Shorey on September 3, 2010 at a private wedding ceremony and gave birth to their first child, Haroon on March 15, 2011.
- Mona Ambegaonkar – She delivered a baby girl out of wedlock. Rumors state that she had an affair with the CID actor Dayanand Shetty. A source on anonymity said, “ Everyone knows Dayanand is the dad of Mona’s child, and even she confided to her friends. But Daya won’t make it public because he is married and has a child from his own wife Smitha”
- Neena Gupta – Neena Gupta got pregnant with Masaba, when she had an affair with West Indian cricketer Viv Richards, in the 80s. Viv distanced himself after the pregnancy and Neena raised Masaba, as a single mother. Masaba Gupta is now a popular fashion designer.
- Sarika – She was pregnant with Shruti Hassan, thanks to her affair with Kamal Hassan, when he was already married to Vani Ganpathi. Sarika went ahead with the pregnancy and gave birth to Shruti Hassan (1986). Kamal married Sarika later(1988), only to go divorce in 2004. The reason for breakup was Kamal’s affair with Simran Bagga. After Simran married her childhood friend, Kamal began living-in with girlfriend Gouthami.
- Veena Malik – Veena Malik married businessman Asad Bashir Khan Khattak on December 25, 2013 and gave birth to a baby boy on September 23, 2014